Corporate / Specialty Group Travel
We welcome small groups of up to 12 with interesting itineraries looking to enjoy natural beauty of Belize and a little adventure.
A sailing charter with Legacy Adventures is easy to plan, has something for everyone, and provides an overall great deal!
Legacy Was Designed With Groups Like Yours In Mind
Our clients are fun-loving, educated, active people looking for a safe and comfortable adventure in a slightly more exotic locale.
A Legacy sailing charter offers unique itineraries customized to suit your interests and pace (weather permitting of course), you can be guaranteed there will be something to interest everyone.
- Our indoor main salon with large dining/conference table comfortably seats 12 offering great get-togethers.
- With 2,000 square feet of deck space you can spread out and have your own personal space when you wish.
- Your charter package is all-inclusive so there's no need to worry about extra charges.
- Our friendly, professional crew is available to take care of meal preparation, tidying up, and getting you where you want to go.
- Options for activities abound: world class scuba diving and snorkeling, exciting fishing, kayaking, beachcombing, bird watching, looking for manatees, sun worshipping and more.
- We almost forgot to mention beautiful scenery, turquoise waters, spectacular sunsets, secluded palm-studded islands, lush mangrove channels
With plenty of sun, places to go, recreational equipment and activities the entire group can enjoy variety with little hassle — the more guests on charter, the lower the cost per person.
Corporate Meetings/Incentive Travel
Isolation and Inspiration... Take this unique opportunity to combine business with pleasure for the best conferences or corporate projects ever. Legacy provides a perfect environment for:
- Corporate Conferences
- Develop Teamwork/Teambuilding
- Employee Training/Continuing Education
- Rewards Program/Vacations
- ...or simply as a think tank
Chartering your own private catamaran provides a great opportunity for laughter, swapping stories, shopping, exercise, exploring beautiful scenery, learning new skills, and relaxing, all while on a Caribbean adventure that is out of the ordinary.
Legacy offers an ideal group set-up for museum groups, environmentalists, research scientist, documentary film makers.
- We have built-in conveniences like a dive platform that lowers equipment into the water
- A large covered deck and workshop provide comfortable work spaces
- Perfect for field research, outreach and educational programs
- Experience working with Bob Talbot "Ocean Men" IMAX® film, and Discovery Kids "Sail Away" series