Catamaran Charter Rates
It's more affordable than you might think.
No other charter boat in Belize offers so many activities, amenities and services included in your charter price.
We encourage you to do the math when comparing charters. Look beyond nightly rates. Don't be caught by surprise with incidental charges.
Your All-Inclusive Catamaran Vacation Includes:
- On-boarding & off-boarding at Cucumber Beach Marina in Belize City (see other Itinerary Options below)
- Accommodation: Private double stateroom
- Meals: 3 fabulous meals per day, plus snacks
- Drinks: Hot and cold beverages (including water, juices, sodas, coffee, tea, beer, wine and liquor from the yacht's local bar)
- Individual attention and services of our professional crew
- Generous Range of Activities & Gear: (a true all-inclusive vacation)
- Full use of snorkeling gear, kayaks, fishing tackle, water toys
- Dedicated Dive Master and full use of Scuba diving equipment, including tank refills and up to four (4) dives per day
- Expert Fishing Guide for salt water and fresh water fishing
- Snorkeling instruction or Scuba refresher
- River tours, Manatee tour, Cave tour excursions
Legacy Charter Rates
The minimum length of a Legacy charter is 4 days/3 nights. Typical booking is for a week (8 days/7 nights) — but most wish they could stay longer!
To help simplify your vacation planning, we offer easy, straightforward pricing with no surprises. And, the more guests on charter the lower the cost per person.
|Number of Guests||Per Day (minimum 4 days)||Per Person Per Day|
|up to 6 people||$2,200 USD||(per day rate divided by # people)|
|7 people||$2,475 USD||$353.57|
|8 people||$2,750 USD||$343.75|
|9 people||$3,025 USD||$336.11|
|10 people||$3,300 USD||$330.00|
|11 people||$3,575 USD||$325.00|
|12 people||$3,850 USD||$320.83|
That's it, that's all! No extra "provisioning fees". No extra "package rates" for scuba diving or guided fishing. No additional Belize port fees or fuel fees, or rental fees. All costs of your on-board activities are included within these standard itinerary charter rates.
Please Note: Prices are quoted in USD and based on weekly double-occupancy. Gratuity is not included in the charter price, and is at the discretion of our guests. There is just a 10% additional charge for Christmas and New Year's bookings.
Additional Itinerary Options
We aim to ensure your itinerary is customized to meet your specific needs. To that end, we are pleased to offer these additional options.
These arrangements are best made prior to the start of your charter.
Of course you are welcome to arrange for a longer charter (depending upon availability). Why not book a 10-14 day trip and plan to see the entire coast of Belize?
Or, for an extra special treat, travel to Rio Dulce, Guatemala and sail up the river between towering limestone cliffs amid flocks of parrots and lush tropical vegetation.
Alternate Pick-up Points
If you are staying inland prior to your charter dates, you can also arrange to meet the boat in Placencia, Dangriga, San Pedro, Caye Cauker, or Caye Chapel.
Arrangements must be made in advance and there is a single US $500.00 fee for this service.
One-way trips can be arranged (i.e. not returning to original port where you boarded).
For example, if you are planning to continue your vacation in-land after staying aboard Legacy, you can choose to end your trip at any port along the coast of Belize (e.g. Placencia).
This allows you to spend one more day having fun on-board — perhaps fit in another dip or dive in our warm, crystal clear waters — rather than spending that day traveling back to port. There is an additional single fee of US $500.00 for this option.
Note that one-way trips to Guatemala need to be quoted on an individual basis (entry/exit fees do change).
Add-on Mainland-based Activities
Legacy can put you in touch with reliable local tour operators and businesses to extend your vacation in-land. You would make arrangements directly with them for booking and payment.
- Go zip-lining, cave tubing
- Visit a Mayan ruin or two
- Discover the Belize Zoo
- Kick back and relax before or after your time with us in a quaint beach or jungle hotel
- Visit the many wildlife sanctuaries, caves, waterfalls, rain forests and natural wonders of Belize